We hold monthly cultural activities for our community and classes for young children.
In order to teach young children the values of Hindu culture – we specifically hold:
- Bal Sabha (children) classes for 5 – 11 years old. We teach Indian values and culture, as well as Gujrati language classes. Children are also taught & perform cultural dances.
- We conduct Kishor Pusti classes for 12 – 18 year old children. Similar to Bal Sabha classes, but in a little more in-depth.
- Recently we have also commenced a Youth Wing (for 18 – 30 years), where they actively participate in assisting with the educational classes, and
- organising social & cultural events
- volunteering in their local community
- coordinate charitable activities in the local community